- 1 Kl Chicken Breast fillet (skin off and sliced lenght wise)
- 1 Tbsp Fresh ground coffee
- 1 Tsp cumin powder
- 1 Tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Chilli flakes
- 300 g Iceberg lettuce
- 40 g Coriander
- 1 pc red bell pepper (strips)
- 1 pc green bell pepper (strips)
- 1 pc white onions (strips)
- 2 pcs Tomatoes Diced
- In a mixing bowl, combined all dry ingredients and rub it to the chicken let it sit for 30 mins.
- Preheat Breville Smart Oven. Spray oil in the baking pan, place the chicken and sliced bell peppers and onions on top.
- Grill the chicken on High for about 15 mins.
- When the chicken is done wrap it into the lettuced and add diced tomatoes.
Drizzle some yogourt and garnish with chopped coriander. enjoy!
Chef's note: You can use the shrimp, beef, pork or fish fillet in this grilled fajitas. Sprikle lime or calamansi to add citrus kick to the dish.