Basic Pizza Dough – refer to the recipe
For the Choco-Nut Spread
- 1cup raw peanuts
- 3Tbsp refined sugar
- ¼cup choco chips
- ¼ cup Canola oil
- 3tbsp melted butter
- ½ cup Milk, full cream or yogurt
- Using the Breville Smart Oven, roast the the raw peanuts sprayed with canola oil for about 7 minutes under 175º C.
- Process the roasted peanuts in the Breville Kinetix control blender for about 1 minute adding canola oil, sugar , melted butter, milk and choco chips and process for another 2 minutes. Check if it is the consistency you want to achieve. Mixture should not be runny or too thick.
For the toppings
Your choice of fruits or just buy 2 cans of mixed fruits in cans
Pizza making Procedure:
- Using a spatula, spread the choco-nut onto the dough.
- Arrange the fruits on top. Get as creative as you get.
- Using the Breville Smart oven, pre heat the oven under 170 deg C. Activate Pizza Function and grill the pizza for 5mins under 170 deg C.
- Optional: Drizzle the pizza with honey and enjoy!