- 2 cups Squash Pulp
- 1 cup Malunggay & Chayote pulp (optional)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc Onion, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 150g Potato, diced
- 4 cups or 1L Chicken or Beef stock
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Using the Breville Multi Chef™, press the "Saute/Sear" function. Wait for the temperature to rise and drizzle the pan with oil, when it is hot enough, saute the onion (until translucent) and the garlic (until golden brown).
- Add in the diced potatoes and the JUICE PULPS. Stir to incorporate taste.
- Pour in the stock and salt & pepper.
- Simmer for 20 minutes until the squash and potatoes are cooked.
- Turn the Breville Multi Chef off. Allow the soup to cool down for about 3 mins.
- Pour in the soup in the Breville Kinetix® Pro blender's jug. Half full.
- Select the Blend function and blend until smooth or wait for it to stop.
- Serve immediately.
*You may also return the soup to the Breville Multi-Chef to keep it warm.