- 4 Black teabags (soaked in hot water)
- 2 pcs star anise
- 1/2 Tsp green ground cardamom
- 2 cups shredded coconut meat (niyog)
- 1/4 cup muscuvado sugar
- 1/4 cup ice cubes
- Using the Breville Compact kettle, pour hot water in a medium metal mixing bowl.
- Soak the teabags into the metal bowl, add cardamom, star anise and muscuvado sugar. Let it sit for 30 mins.
- To make the coconut milk, Add coconut water to the niyog and Process it using the Breville Froojie Fountain. (nutri disc attachment)
- Filter the black tea mixture into a strainer pour it into a glass. add the fresh coconut milk, add ice and enjoy!