- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 mango cheek
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup diced pineapple
- 2 mint leaves shredded
Almond milk- low fat milk
1. Combine almond milk, half of mango, maple and vanilla and blend for 40 seconds.
2. Add the chia seeds to the mixture and blend for another 5 seconds.
3. Slice the remaining mango into small pieces.
4. Pour the mixture into a jar, place a layer of pineapple and mango bits then pour the remaining mixture and top it with fruit bits and mint.
5. Place in the fridge overnight to set.
1. Low calorie
2. Low fat
3. High in antioxidant
4. High in calcium- for strong bones and teeth
5. High in omega-3 fatty acid- for a healthy heart
6. High in fiber- for good digestion
7. High in vitamin C- for strong immune system