- 3 Egg Whites, room temperature
- ¼ tsp. cream of tartar
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp.vanilla
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar using the Breville Scraper mixer pro with wire whisk attachment until foamy.
- Beating constantly, add sugar, 2 Tbsp. at a time, beating after each addition until sugar is dissolved before adding the next. (Rub a bit of meringue between thumb and forefinger;it should feel completely smooth.) Continue beating until whites are glossy and stand in stiff peaks.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Using the Breville Smart Oven preheat for 15 mins under 250 deg F.
- Place the meringue mixture into piping bags and then squeeze it into wax paper on top of the baking rack into desired amounts.
- Lightly browned: If you prefer meringue with some color, set the oven to 250 deg F and bake for 50 minutes or until color is delicately browned.